1) Target Protection Specialist (TPS) located at the Steel Creek SuperTarget. Any interested students please contact Michael Patterson directly so he can help navigate you through the application process.
~ The University Career Center has recently re-structured the career advising load for all students in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. To better serve this population, they now have specific career advisors dedicated to working with undergraduate and M.A./M.S. degree seeking students in these areas.
Career Center Services for Students
The Career Center has many programs & services designed to accommodate a wide variety of career-related needs.
These 10-15 minute sessions are designed for students who have quick questions or would like to get their resume/C.V./Cover Letter/Statement of Purpose critiqued. Career Advisors rotate shifts, but keep the same shift each week.
Students can make a 30-minute (1 hour for self-assessments) appointment with their career advisor for any career-related topic. Some popular topics include:
- Career Exploration/Career Opportunities
- Resume C.V. and/or Cover Letter
- Job Shadowing
- Experiential Learning/Internship/49ership
- Full Time Job Search
- Graduate School Info
- Job Search
- Major Change
- Mock Interview
- Self-Assessment Interpretation (Strong and MBTI)