Transferring in from another school

Transfer students who have an A.A.S. degree in a criminal justice related discipline, may be awarded a maximum of 15 semester hours of credit for criminal justice coursework completed with a grade of C or better. 


Transfer students who do not have the A.A.S.  who have completed with a C or better the equivalent of CJUS1100, CJUS 2000, CJUS 2154, CJUS 2102, or CJUS 2120 will receive credit for these classes.


Transfer students coming from a 4-year institution:  You need to check the transfer advisor to determine which classes will transfer.  If you do not receive credit for a course that we offer in the department you need to see an advisor.  Classes are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.  Please bring a copy of the syllabus, book utilized and any additional information about the course you wish to have evaluated.